Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Is Almost Here!!!


I hope that everyone is about ready for Christmas. As is it almost here. Our shopping is done, and most of the presents have been wrapped. I will be doing a lot of baking and making the traditional fudge, cookies, and candies that everyone expects to see, over the next few days. It takes me a lot longer to do these things now than it used to because of the back problems that I have.

I'm so surprised at the response that I have received on my work! I'm so happy that someone other than myself and my family actually likes it. And to all of the people that take the time to say 'Thank you' or leave a few comments here, at 4shared, or to the right in my chatbox, you all are fantastic, you know who you are! You are greatly appreciated, as I love to read your comments, they inspire me to create and share more. I don't sell any of my work, but do share it freely with you all here.

I'm back today with some new Christmas wordart to share with you,
(four of them).
I hope someone can find a use for them. And remember if you want to share your LO (layout) with me, using any of my work, I'd love to see them.
The drop shadows are on the previews only.
Previews are shown smaller than actual size.
All are in PNG format, so they can be used in all programs.
Downloads are below all of the previews.
You will be able to download only the ones that you want
or all four will also be available in one zipped file.

Magic -N- Joy

Photobucket

Christmas Spirit

Photobucket


If's and Buts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tree-mendous

Photobucket

Download Magic -N- Joy wordart by clicking here
Download Christmas Spirit wordart by clicking here
Download If's and Buts wordart by clicking here
Download Tree-mendous wordart by clicking here
Download All Four wordart in one zipped file by clicking here








6 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing your wordart...I just love it! Wishing you the happiest of holidays. :)

Tammy said...

These are cool girl :) thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

NYLovDoves said...

Thanks so much for sharing all your great stuff!!!

Barb said...

Beautiful...thank you!
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful wordart and for sharing with us

Judiee