Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll

Fall is here, although the days here in southern Kentucky don't really feel like Fall yet, with the temperatures still in the upper 80's. The nights are a little cooler though. 

I have some more layouts to share with you. This first one I did for the Font challenge over at DSO. It showcases our newest granddaughter - Jayanna. When I first held her, she latched onto my finger, as you can see here.  I LOVE these colors in this kit by Nikki, rich dark purples and reds.

Jayanna

Credits...
Aubergine by Nikki Fabulous Designs
Template 9 from Brag Book Collection 3 By RoseMcDigital Designs
Fonts are 1st Cav. & Heirany Slight

 

This next layout was created for the Book Of Me challenge at DSO. Where the challenge was to create a LO showing who in your family you are most like and how.  I used the Little Weeds kit by June again in this LO,  I LOVE this kit, it is good for lots of different type layouts. 

I'm Like

Credits...
Little Weeds by June Schutrups, you can find this kit here and here.
Make Your Own Flower by June Schutrups
Stitches by Olga Mishyna
Pocketed template by Tracy Drane
fonts used are GrutchShaded & Angelina

 

This layout was created for the shape challenge at DSO and Katrine's template challenge

Wild Thing

Credits...
August CC Gift by Kim Broedelet
Template 5 by Katrine
Fonts used are 4990810 & GilliesGotDLig
Photo by me

 

This layout was created for the Scraplift challenge at DSO.  This photo of me was taken by my DH on one of our camping/fishing trips. It was so foggy that I just showed up as a shadow. But I liked the outcome of the photo.  And it made the perfect photo for this scraplift.

Life's Treasures

Credits...
Black & White kit by Alice and Lone
Scraplift of Protection by Dinphy
Wordart by Bethany

 

June has gave me another award!! I'm very honored to receive this award!! It is Nezzi's wonderful "Never Ending Energy Award". To find out a bit more about the award and why she made it take a look here.

Neverending_energy_award2

And I'm supposed to pass this one to 3 more blogs.

Nikki of Nikki's World, who asked me to be on her CT, and always encourages me. Thanks for everything Nikki!
Kim of KimB Designs who always seems to have lots of energy, and gives freely to others constantly.
Tanya, of Scrapin' Faye, who is always giving of herself to help others.

 

Now if you are still with me I have a freebie for you that I created for the color challenge over at DSO.  If you follow the link over there, you will find lots more to match that you can find the downloads for.

Fallbulous Frames

Download Fallbulous Frames Here

Have a Scrap-happy day,

Kim

10 comments:

Latte' Dah said...

Great Frames and Congrats on your blog award. :)

Tanya-Faye said...

Thank you Kim for the award... you are great! If I could I would love to pass it back to you. Thank you!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Nikki said...

Aw, thanks Kim!!!! Me, energetic??? That's just what I needed this morning!

Is it against the rules to give it back to you? :)

Mwah!!!

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Thanks to you both Tanya and Nikki, as well as June (who first gave me this award) for wanting to pass it back to me. I only wish for lots of energy this morning! LOL

Nani said...

I love the frames! Thank you! :)

It's been a busy month for me during my scrap-time, so I haven't been to DSO a lot. I really need to check in on the color challenge! It's one of my favorite ones there!

The frames are simply fabulous!!!

Kim B said...

AWWW girl- I need me some energy today- LOL. Well ok it's nearly the next day already- hahahaha.
Thanks so much for this award and for your kind words! LOVE THE LO's and YAY- some goodies in the challenge too! WOOOHOOO!
Sending hugs and loves
the *other Kim*- hee hee

Anonymous said...

What beautiful layouts and kits you have. Thank you for sharing your talents.

curleydesign said...

You named them right. They are Fabulous. Thanks. Check out freebies 4U @ http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com/

Bethany said...

Wow, thanks for using my WordArt - LOVE that black and white layout - it's FABULOUS!!!