Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Hearts One Love

I'm a day late with this HUGE kit, but it is worth it! I know I promised to start with the downloads for it yesterday. But it took longer to make some previews and get it all uploaded than I thought it would.  I've decided to offer all of the downloads at one time because I'm not sure that I can post everyday, with all that is going on right now. But before I show you the previews and give you the download links, I'd like to say thank you for ALL the wishes for my birthday and well wishes and prayers for my youngest son.  He is so happy to be at home with his wife and little girl now. And he too knows that it is a MIRACLE that he is. If you don't know what I'm talking about please see the last post. Plus you can grab another part of this kit in the last post as well.  Now I'm going to show you these previews and let you get this HUGE kit. All papers and elements are not shown, I tried but with two previews of each I still didn't manage to squeeze everything into the previews.  I would love to see any layouts that you want to share using this kit or any of my others. The colors were from my oldest's son's wedding as well as the name of the kit. Hope that you can find something here that you can use.

KS_THOL_Elements1_pre

KS_THOL_Elements2_pre

KS_THOL_papers1_pre

KS_THOL_papers2_pre

Download Two Hearts One Love  part one  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part two  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part three  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part four  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part five  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part six  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part seven  here
Download Two Hearts One Love  part eight  here

 

I plan on being back in a few days to show you my wonderful birthday gifts that I've received from the digiscrapping community.
Have a scrap happy day,

Kim

 

13 comments:

Latte' Dah said...

This is the most beautiful kit filled with so many lovely things. Great Job on this and TY so much. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY Kim so very much for this WONDERFUL kit & for taking the time to do it with everything going on!!!!!!!!!
PRAYERS & HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

What a sweet kit!!!! Thank you sooooo much! Glad you are back and that things sounds like they are on the up and up! :-) Have a wonderful March!

scrap_love said...

thank you for this fantastic freebie! :-D

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 02 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Thank you so much! love this one.Just thought I would pop on over and check out the blog hadent heard from you in awhile!
As always Prayers to the Family!
Debbie
(Beckmoore)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so so much !

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these, they give so many selection! Thank you so much again!
Allyson

Anonymous said...

awesome cute kit, KIM!!!!!! Love it, many many thanks!!!

Hugs :)~ TragedyScrapinAnne

agravette said...

Thanks so much! This is really beautiful. I'm so glad your son is better. We will continue to pray for him and for your entire family.

cindiaskew said...

this is an awesome kit, wonderful colors and elements. appreciate the labor and talents that went into it. tyfs

KLani said...

Thank you for this great kit. You do great work.