Saturday, May 23, 2009

Digiscrapping & a template

I've been doing a lot of digiscrapping this past week, great for relaxing.  I've got a few things I'd like to share with you today.  First I want to tell you about a beautiful new kit by LouCeeCreations called Dilys. It is filled with pretty tones of green, blue and purple. I have made a couple of layouts using it and some of Jazzy's (Words To Delite) fantastic wordart. For the full credits see under each layout.

Smell The flowers

Credits...
Dilys by LouCeeCreations
Stripey Round Tie by Kim Broedelet
Wordart from Welcome Spring Wordart package by Words To Delite
Scraplift of 'Spring Thy Name Is Colour' by Chaos Lounge

Leave A Trail

Credits...
Dilys by LouCeeCreations
WA from Graduation Day Wordart by Words To Delite
template from DST Template challenge by Christy Haig

Here is a preview of this gorgeous new kit - Dilys lcc-Dilys-preview

 

 

I also want to tell you about a new wordart package by Jazzy, called Just Music. These are slightly decorated and can be re-colored as you can see from my layout here. They could be used for just about any type of layout.

Music

Credits...
Wordart from Just Music wordart package by Words To Delite (re-colored)
Joi of the Arts Collab by April Dawn Creations
CU Ribbon Freebie by Mary's Scrapdesigns (re-colored)
Template 7 by Angeleye

Here is a preview of this fantastic new wordart package- Just Music. lr_JustMusic_Wordart

 

 

I grabbed a couple of pictures from my dear friend June of her lovely granddaughter Lilly, and used her freebie kit Mary Mary on this layout.  The kit was recently offered on her blog, in three separate downloads and is still available I think.

Friends Fur-Ever

Credits...
Mary Mary by June Schutrups
Wordart from Doggie Treats by Words To Delite
Template by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs
Font used for names and date is Amienne

 

 

Now if you are still with me I have a template that I made from one of my past layouts for you.  This template is available in your choice of PSP or PSD formats.
And each set contains ...
one 12x12 inch layered template
one 11x8.5 inch layered template
one 6x4 inch layered template

KS_BLog10_Template_preview

Download Blog 10 Template PSP format here at 4Shared
Download Blog 10 Template PSD format here at 4Shared

Download Blog 10 Template PSP format here at Mediafire
Download Blog 10 Template PSD format here at Mediafire

 

Have a scrap happy day,

Kim

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Thanks for the template!!! I LOVE the page you did for June of Lily and Charlie it is absolutely adorable! The pics are cute and the LO makes it even cuter 9is that a word? lol)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

LindaJD said...

Thank you so much for the Great Template Kim I am sure it will be useful! :)
Hope all is well with you and yours, Love the Layouts..bet June is made up with the one of Lilly :)