Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Won!!

I won my wish list over at K-Joi, during the NSD 2009 celebrations!! $41 worth of designs, with over 100 downloads! We were to list our top 5 favorite kits that we would like to have and one person would win their wish list, that person was ME!! I'd like to say thank you so much for choosing me to Kara and her dog. LOL

Here are the previews of what I won.

1. Ashley by Susan Blanton
Ashley Preview

2. Bad Boy Kit by Kara Jones
badboykit_preview

3. Love Kara by mlwCustom Designs-Mique Walcutt
mique_love_kara_preview

4. Romancing Georgia Collection by mlwCustom Designs-Mique Walcutt
mique_romancing_georgia_preview

5. Rough and Tumble Collection by mlwCustom Designs-Mique Walcutt
mique_rough_tumble_preview

Plus these two collaboration kits were added to my win!  Thanks again Kara!!

JOI of the Arts MEGA Collaboration Kit
DST-Complete-Preview500-72

Laughter Therapy Mega Collaboration Kit
kjoimay09_collabpv500

 

I see lots of scrapping in my future!!

Kim

0 comments: