Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lucky Me!!

Two post in one day, I've just got so much to share today!  I'm so excited to have been one of the chosen to be on the CT team of LouCeeCreations.  She has just recently started selling her designs again and let me tell you they are fantastic, such a joy to work play with. You can find her store here over at DSO.  Here is a preview of her latest kit in the store, called Bollywood Dreams.   I just love all the gorgeous colors and fun elements in this kit!!

Bollywood Dreams

Here is a layout that I made using it. This is my hubby and I on one of our camping trips. Actually this was two pictures, that I made into one, by adding the two of us into one picture. We didn't have any made together on this particular trip, so I fixed the problem.  LOL

Kim_Precious Memories

I also used the wordart from Funky Love Lines by Words To Delite in this layout. Lots of fantastic wordart to choose from in this pack!!  You can find this wordart package here at DSO.

Funky Love Lines

Lou has generously allowed me to give you this quickpage that I made from my layout.  I would also like to thank Mrs. Wresh for the great CU template, even though her TOU states no credit is necessary, I always like to give credit where credit is due. 

KS_LCC_BollywoodDreams_QPpre

Download Bollywood Dreams Quickpage here at 4Shared
Download Bollywood Dreams Quickpage here at Mediafire

 

Not sure if I will get to post again before we leave for my son's surgery later this week, if not I will try to be back sometime next week with an update. Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers. His surgery is scheduled for 8:30 AM CST Friday May 15.

Be good to each other, you never know what battles your neighbor is facing.

Kim

7 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Hiya Kim, so glad to have you on my team! the QP is lovely, thank you for sharing it with us all :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Thanks for the terrific QP. It is beautiful!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Thank you and I hope that all goes well with you son's surgery.

Latte' Dah said...

Great QP. I love the way you extracted your pictures to put you and hubby together into one pic. Cute! :)