Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Colors of June Add-On

I've got so much to share today, I don't know where to start first!! I've had a fantastic  digi-scrapping weekend with lots of new goodies to play with!!  So grab you favorite drink and get comfortable while I get ready to show you some new designs that I've got to play with this weekend.

First is Happy Place by LouCeeCreations - It's a little bit whimsical and a little bit Retro in it's style and color. I played around with some extractions and creating scenes with this kit.

Happy Place

Here is a couple of layouts that I've made using it.
Angel Wings
Credits...
Happy Place by LouCeeCreations
Wings are from the Happy Place Add-On by LouCeeCreations
Girl Power Wordart by Words To Delite (re-colored)

Amanda's Happy Place
Credits....
Happy Place by LouCeeCreations
Create a Scene template by Kim Broedelet
Font is First-Grader

 

 

Jazzy has a great Summer Theme Grab Bag Wordart! It's is chocked full of summer theme word arts. Perfect for those summer layouts, swimming, fishing, camping,  beach or other summer fun things.

SummerThemeGrab Bag

Here is a layout that I've made using it.
Beach
Credits...
Papers, Sun, and frame by me (Colors of June) - See below
Cluster Border by Vicki Acreman (June CC Stuff)
WA from the Summer Theme Grab Bag Wordart by Jazzy

 

 

I received some really gorgeous RAK's this weekend. The first was Mezzaluna by Kim Broedelet.  A dark, rich and classy kit, filled with tons of realistic gold accents.  Thanks again for this gorgeous kit Kim I love it!!

Mezzaluna

Here is a layout that I made using it. I used virtual photographer in PSP X2 to give these pictures a rosy look. They are from my oldest son's recent wedding.
Journey
Credits...
Mezzaluna by Kim Broedelet
Wordart from I Thee Wed by Words To Delite (re-colored)
Scraplift of Love of my life by Junebugmom68

 

 

Next I was Rak'd with this beauty - Colors of Kristine - Full of Kristine's favorite colors.  Some pink, some aqua and some black. Full of sass and some glitter too! Thanks again for this fabulous kit Kristine, I love it!!

Colors of Kristine

Here is a layout that I've made with it.
Adorable
Credits...
Colors of Kristine by Designs by Kristine
Wordart from Sweet Baby Wordart Pack by Words To Delite
Template by WM [Squared] Design

 

 

Here is a layout that I made with the Elegant Mess Paper Pack by Joyce Paul Designs that I received as a RAK a while back. Thanks again Joyce for this lovely paper pack, love it!!  This is a remake of one of our wedding pictures.
Amazed
Credits...
Elegant Mess Paper Pack by Joyce Paul Designs
Worn and Folded overlay by Kim Broedelet
Heart String Freebie by Disasterpiece Studios
Template by Sarah Barber
Fonts used are Bella Donna & Whiteboard Modern Demo
Lyrics from Amazed by Lonestar

 

 

Lets see what else did I want to share with you today? Oh yeah before I forget, I showed you a LO in my last post titled - Keeper of the Garden . Well it won AAOTW - All Star Artist of The Week this week over at Digiridooscraps!! You can see the post on their blog here or in the forum here. Sorry but I just had to toot my horn a little bit here. LOL

I guess you would like the freebie that you came here for now wouldn't you?  This is an Add-On to my kit Colors of June that I created for the color challenge over at DSO. If you missed this kit you can find it here.  The background paper in this pack and one of the frames were used in my layout above titled Beach.

Colors of June Add-On

Download Colors of June Add-On here at 4Shared
OR
Download Colors of June Add-On here at File Savr
Or
Download Colors of June Add-On here at Mediafire

I would love to see how you these or any of my designs. After you finish here don't forget to pop by LouCee's blog here and pick up the add-on freebie to Happy Place. Tell her Kim sent ya!

Kim

 

12 comments:

kistine said...

Holy liftin' she's a scrappin' fool!! LOL

Kim's Scrappin' said...

LOL @ Kristine!

Bydelstorp said...

Love your painted frames. Thank you very much for sharing.

LouCeeCreations said...

Wowsers woman!!!!! I can't believwe how many layouts you've done this weekend!
brilliant work Kim.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

first let me say thanks for the beautiful frames. Second congrats on your LOTW. awesome job!!! Thrid, I'm so jealous of you, winning all of KimBs kits, LOL Lucky ducky....

Love the new LO's wonderful creating.

Hugs Kat

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Those layouts just pop Kim!! They are beautiful.
Thanks for the gorgeous frames too!

Kim B said...

Holey Moley Kim you have been in a scrapping frenzy- lol
AWESOME Lo's GF and thanks so much for the plug.

MWAH

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanx for the cool frames!!

Jazzy said...

WOW girl you have sure been a busy little bee...love all of your layouts and thanks for the plug about my new kit..love the add on.those frames really pop...congrats on your winning of the All Star artist of the week.the page was beautiful..

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely add-on! :)