Monday, June 8, 2009

Colors of June

I told you that I'd be back real soon with a kit for you!! But first I have a couple of layouts that I'd like to share with you.  This first one is another done with the beautiful kit Oooh La La by LouCeeCreations.  The wordart used in this layout is from the Sweet Baby wordart package by Words To Delite.  I went back in time with this layout by using some of my baby pictures. I made this one for the template challenge over at DSO. As I've said before I love the challenges because I usually end up with a layout that I like for my books. They are great when you hit a stumbling block with your scrapping, to give you ideas.

Babies Forever

 

Here is the LO that I used Whisper of Summer by Edeline Designs on, which is one of the AWESOME kits that I've recently won over at DST.  Thanks again Edeline!!  I used wordart from the Fishtales wordart bundle by Words To Delite.  And another template on this one as well, the template is also by Edeline Designs.  These pictures were made on one of our camping/fishing trips.

Fisherman

 

Today I have for you a kit that I made for the color challenge over at DSO hosted by KimB. She always picks such beautiful colors for everyone to play with.  If you make a layout and post it in the gallery at DSO, then add a link in the color challenge post, you can also get KimB's beautiful posting bonus!! Plus there are already so many beautiful kits to be found in this post with this same color theme! So after you are finished here pop on over and have a look and grab some more goodies.  You will find my download links below the previews, with again your choice of where to download. The elements in this kit are torn cardboard with glitter trim, I hope you like them and can find a use for them. There are three downloads to this kit, so make sure you get them all.

Colors of June contains....
15 12x12 inch papers
5 butterflies
6 buttons
6 flowers
2 cluster frames
1 torn frame
5 tags with string
1 sun
3 strings
all are saved at 300 DPI

Colors of June Elements

Colors of June Paperpack 

Here is another preview of the papers so you can see them a little better.

Colors of June Paperpack 2

1. Download Colors of June Elements here at 4Shared
2. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 1 here at 4Shared
3. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 2 here at 4Shared
OR
1. Download Colors of June Elements here at File Savr
2. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 1 here at File Savr
3. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 2 here at File Savr
Or
1. Download Colors of June Elements here at Mediafire
2. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 1 here at Mediafire
3. Download Colors of June Paper Pack 2 here at Mediafire

 

I'd love to see how you use this kit, or any of my designs.  Now I'm off to do a little digiscrapping myself.

Have a scrap-happy day,

Kim

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim Thank you ever so much for sharing!How bright and cheery! Hugs, Deb P

Anonymous said...

This i beautiful, thank you so much RosieB :)

Anonymous said...

This i beautiful, thank you so much RosieB :)

Michele said...

Wonderful colors and a great kit to match them!! Thanks so much!

Cindyrelly said...

Wow, this is Great! I Love, Love, Love all the cardboard :) The papers are Absolutely Fabulous! Thanks soooo much ;)

laura said...

This kit is gorgeous and fun. Thank-u so much.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely kit! :)

Di at Legacy4Life said...

Absolutely stunning kit Kim. Do I need to redefine the word mini kit for myself? :) Very generous of you and stunning work.

Lilly said...

A wonderful Kit. I love the color so much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

LouCeeCreations said...

what a pretty kit Kim, love it xx

Van said...

Fabulous kit - thank you so much for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Great kit, thanks so much for making and sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

Ole Grandma said...

Thank You for the lovely kit for the June Color Challenge.
It is beautiful.
Ole Grandma

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Debbie said...

Awsome colors...thank you so much!!!

Kim B said...

WOW WOW WOW- you've rocked this one Kim! I love the blended papers and the patterns, the cardboard accents are just PERFECT to break this! Stunning job and thanks so much for sharing this with us!

HUGS

PS_ AWESOME LO's too! ;-)

TerriK said...

Thank you so much.

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful summer kit.

Carole N. said...

Kim, I love the beautiful kit you created for the CC. The papers are GORGEOUS. Thank you for sharing.

The layout of your baby photos is adorable. I love the saying. I am saving it so I can use it on a layout of my grands.

Thanks again for sharing your layouts and your beautiful kit.

Hugs!

crlin said...

Beautiful kit!! Thank you so much!!

TerriM said...

Great kit. I like the use of the cardboard look. Excellent, thank you. Hugs--xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this fabulous kit and the neat add-on! Love all the layouts you create!

Scrapi Mama said...

I love the colors, thank you for sharing!