Friday, June 12, 2009

Sharing layouts plus a template

I've joined another Creative Team, this time for a store - Digidesignresort. I've never tried being a CT for a store so this should be fun. Lots of beautiful kits and wonderful designers to be found here. Thanks for asking me Aquarius!!  For the month of June I've worked with two beautiful kits - Twi-Light Garden by BooLandDesigns and Freedom Kit by ScrapDesafios. Both are fantastic and were a joy to work with. Here are the layouts that I've made with them. 

Keeper of the Garden - is my hubby, just look at that mater (tomato)! Won't be long until we can have a salad fresh from the garden!!

Keeper of the Garden

Credits...
Twi-Light Garden by BooLandDesigns
June Sea Breeze template by Carena
Font used is Tuna and Hot Dogs on Rye

Special Dad - my hubby with two of his three daughters

Special Dad

Credits...
Twi-Light Garden by BooLandDesigns
Wordart by Bethany

 

Called to Serve - Is a layout of my grandfather who served in the Navy during WW2. I've scrapped this photo before but really like the way this one came out. The plus side of digi-scrapping you can scrap the same photo as many times as you want!

Called To Serve

Credits....
Freedom Kit by ScrapDesafios
Wordart by Bethany
Font used for journaling is BlackJack

Thunder over Louisville - the annual kickoff event of the Kentucky Derby festival. It is an airshow and fireworks display held in late April in Louisville, Kentucky. It is the largest annual fireworks display in North America.

Thunder over Louisville

Credits...
Freedom Kit by ScrapDesafios
Fonts used are 1942 report & Promised Freedom
Photos from the web
Information for the journaling is from Wikipedia

 

 

Just because I've joined another CT doesn't mean that I will quit the ones that I'm already on, Cen's Stuff, Words To Delite and LouCeeCreations and love. And I've just got to share this Lou has a new kit that will be coming out very soon, here is a sneak peek of it.  I have saw this and it is fantastic!! Keep an eye out for it.

hpl

 

 

Now if you are still with me, I have a template to share with you today. It is available in your choice of PSP or PSD formats. And your choice of three different places to download from.  I would love to see how you use this.

KS_BlogTemplate11_preview

Download Blog Template 11 PSP here at 4Shared
Download Blog Template 11 PSD here at 4Shared
OR
Download Blog Template 11 PSP here at File Savr
Download Blog Template 11 PSD here at File Savr
OR
Download Blog Template 11 PSP here at Mediafire
Download Blog Template 11 PSD here at Mediafire

 

I'm off to do a little housecleaning and laundry now. Have a nice day,

Kim

 

12 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Thanks hun for the template!!! going to play with it this weekend!
WOW what awesome LO's the garden keeper one!!!
Congrats on the new CT, yeah SDD is my second store CT, I use to be on K-jois studio's but seem since xmas they went down hill a bit so it was time to move on.

Hugs kat

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Barbara said...

Thank you for the blog template; my t-do list includes improving the looks of mine!

CindyLou said...

Kim,
Thank you for the wonderful template!! I love the style of this and your layouts are awesome! Fabulous layout with the fireworks!!
CindyLou

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Thanks for the wonderful template Kim. I love the layouts they are stunning!!

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the nice template and for taking the time to offer so many download options.

Shanners said...

thanks for the template.

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful template! Thank you!

william said...

Awesome project, Mel! Wow! I love your idea with new use of digi-images! Thank you for sharing tutorial, templates and your wonderful inspiration! more templates easy to download

Sharon Kay said...

Thanks for another great template!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
my name is Tom and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.


So how is everyone doing?? :)