Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks a million!

I'm pack as promised to show you what I've recently won over at the Happy Place at DST!! I can't believe all the beautiful things that these ladies are giving away over there.  This post is to personally thank each and everyone of these wonderful designers.

First is Angels Tears Collab by Kim Broedelet (Kimb's designs) & Chaos Lounge Creations. This kit is gorgeous!! I've only had the time to scrap one layout with it so far, but you can bet there will be more to come! If you'd like to see my LO with this kit see the previous post. Thanks again Kim and Jenni!!  You can find this kit here at Digi Scrap Obsession and here at Enchanted Studio Scraps. 

Angels Tears

 

Next is Whisper of Summer with a free quickpage by Edeline Designs. I've also made one layout using this beautiful kit so far. I'll be sharing it with you soon. Thanks again Edeline!!  You can find this beautiful kit here at Edeline Designs.

Whisper of Summer

 

Next I received a $5 gift certificate from Dragonfly Designs over at Brownie Scraps.  I got two fantastic kits from her with this certificate, Mother Earth and Grunge Romance.  I haven't had a chance to use these yet, but keep your eyes out for layouts soon.  Thanks again Leslie!!

Mother Earth

Grunge Romance

 

Next is an Awesome paper pack, Elegant Mess Paper Pack from Joyce Paul. I haven't had a chance to play with this one yet, but watch for a layout soon. Thanks again Joyce!!  You can find this paper pack here at Funky Playground Designs, where Joyce has recently started selling her designs.

Elegant Mess Paper Pack

 

Last but not least is a gift certificate for a CU product by Mia Designs.  I got the Grab Bag #3 with this certificate.  I can't tell you what is in it, hee hee, but it is a fabulous grab bag!  You can find this grab bag here at Scrap N Tag.

CU Grab Bag #3

 

Whooo I told you I had been lucky lately!  I've got so many new goodies to play with I just don't know where to start. LOL  I'm so very thankful to all of these wonderful designers for their RAK's they mean a lot to me. My DH and I live on a fixed income. And with prices going up everyday it is hard to afford just the necessities. Let alone the extra things such as these fabulous designs for my habit - digi-scrapping.  

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.  Have you used one to say "thank you?"  ~William A. Ward

I'll be back real soon with a kit for you all!!

Kim

2 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

woohooo rock on!!!! I love the happy place!!!! I am jealous of the KimB kit...LOL Ohhh also try out DST CALL section, some designers are looking for a 1 kit CT worker...I got three this week to play with and promote.

Ohhhh awesome creation too, love those colors many thanks, hun

Muah Kat

CindyLou said...

Congratulations on all the wonderful kits!! I love the HAPPY PLACE!! Your LOs are so amazing!!