Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm on another CT!

Whohoo I've got lots to share today!! First I've got to toot my horn a little. My layout Anchors Aweigh won LOTW at Digi Scrap Obsession for the week of June 30 - July 6.  Thank you Shannon for choosing it, I'm honored! And thanks to LouCee for the fabulous kit and to Jazzy for the fantastic word art. Without both of them this layout wouldn’t have been possible.  Here is the layout.

Anchors Aweigh

Credits...
July 4th Mini by LouCeeCreations (freebie)
WA from Our Military by Words To Delite - re-colored
Font used for journaling is BlackJack

 

I've joined Kristine aka WenchdGrafix creative team. She sent me an email asking me to consider it, and having been a fan of her designs for a long time it didn't take me long to say yes! LOL

Here is the first layout that I've made as a CT member, using her beautiful kit Serene.  The wordart used in this layout is from A Touch Of Nature by Jazzy.  And I used the SM Tuesday Template by Jeni Hopewell Designs. This is my take on it.

My Medicine

And this next layout was made using Colors of Leslie. if you purchase this kit, you get the QP set free for a limited time!   Also the matching mini is given away on Kristine's blog. This wordart is also by Jazzy and from the Smiles Wordart Bundle.  I used Blog Template 132 by Bunny Cates on this one.

A Childs Smile

 

 

LouCee Creations has a new kit out in the store today Freshly Picked at %40 OFF. It is a gorgeous kit, which I've enjoyed scrapping with.  This first layout that I made with it, is a get well card for Jazzy, who is in hospital at the moment and in the ICU, if you could all just keep her in your prayers please. Hope you feel better soon Jazzy!!  I also used Template 3 from Greeting Card Templates Set 02 by Andrea Gold. the font used on this card is CutiePatootie a freebie by Matahati Designs.

Get Well Jazzy

And here is another layout that I scrapped with this kit, of my DH, who is a blessing to me.  The wordart in this layout is by Jazzy also and is from Words About Life, (re-colored) And another fantastic template by Bunny Cates - Blog Template 133.

A Blessing

 

 

I did two layouts with the Wedding Collab by the Digidesignresort Designers. Another beautiful kit, and could have been made for my youngest DS and his DW's wedding, the colors are a perfect match!  I used the July Template Freebie by Christie Lemmon Designs. The font used in this layout is Scriptina, one of my favorite fonts.

Cuttin' Up

And this one I used a wordart from I Thee Wed by Jazzy (re-colored)

Two Become One

 

 

If you are still with me, thank you for looking at my layouts. I have a template freebie to share with you today.  The set comes in your choice of PSP or PSD versions, and contains one each, 12x12, 8.5x11, and 6x4 inches. This template is based on one of my past layouts.  And as usual you have your choice of where to download.

KS_BlogTemplate12

Download Blog Template PSP 12 here at 4Shared
Download Blog Template PSD 12 here at 4Shared
OR
Download Blog Template PSP 12 here at Mediafire
Download Blog Template PSD 12 here at Mediafire
OR
Download Blog Template PSP 12 here at File Savr
Download Blog Template PSD 12 here at File Savr

 

Have a fun-tastic weekend!! I'll be back on Monday with another freebie for you.

Kim

10 comments:

Kristine ♥ said...

Thanks so much for the killer template Kim!!! I am such a template junkie...LOL

Have a great weekend!!!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

woohooo love me templates, thanks hun....

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 07:49pm, NY 09:49pm] - 19 Jul [UK 02:49am, OZ 12:49pm] ).

LouCeeCreations said...

Congrats on being on Kristine's team Kim.. but man.. will you cope lol! she is just so full of beans she'll keep you busy laughing and you won't have time to scrap! hahaha!

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh yes, congrats on your LOTW at DSO, well deserved, I LOVED it!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic template! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sharon Kay said...

Congrats on the CT!! ...thank you very much for the template!

charlie said...

wow what an awsome template set and gee havent you been a busy busy girl..beautiful layouts!!!!

thescrappywife said...

Thanks for sharing your inspiring layouts!

Fabulous template! Thank you!