Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Template and News

Yes I'm posting two days in a row!! I've got some news that  I wanted to share yesterday but forgot so will tell you about it in a bit. First I want to tell you about another kit that I've had the pleasure of playing with. It is from the Friend Series - Roche by Kim Broedelet. This kit is a little retro and a little vintage and perfect for all types of layouts.

kb-roche

Here is a layout that I made using it, this picture is an old one of my grandmother and my uncle. I just love going through all the old pictures.

Love and Joy

This next layout that I've made also using Roche, I've used a few of my camping pictures. I did this layout for the Ad Inspired Challenge at DSO, which is hosted by Mis.  Now I've done all of the challenges at DSO and it is only the 22nd.

back to nature

In this one above I also used wordart from Going Camping by Jazzy. This is great for all those special Camping layouts.

goin'campin'

Now for the news that I wanted to share, Jazzy also known as Words To Delite, is the word art Queen at DSO!  I love using her wordart and being on her CT as well as the DSO store CT. Guess what Jazzy is looking for some new creative team members!!  Take a look at her store here at DSO, and if you think you can do what she ask of you as a CT member, by all means contact her before all the spots get filled!!  Want to know what she ask of her CT, just take a look at this...

CTCallcopy

 

Now I have a freebie for you today, it is another template, only this time I didn't have time to make it in all three sizes. It is available in both PSP and PSD formats but both are in the one download this time. Just delete whichever one you don't want or need. Sorry but in order to get this posted today this was the best I could do.  Plus since it is based on the Ad for the Ad challenge at DSO if you haven't done this challenge, you can use this template and do the challenge easily! 

KS_AdInspired

Download the Ad-Inspired template here at 4Shared
Or
Download the Ad-Inspired template here at Mediafire
OR
Download the Ad-Inspired template here at File Savr

 

Be back next week,

Kim

5 comments:

txbubbles said...

Hi Kim,
Just poppin' in! Great LO's!
MWAH! Vicki

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Renate said...

Thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

KayJay said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Love the layouts you have done! (We are having fun at DSO aren't we!) and wow, you have done all the challenges! Way to go!
Hugs
Kerri