Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Country Living Clustered Frame

I just had to pop in today and tell you about the newest kit by LouCeeCreations called Country Living.  With the rich colors, cute stickers and rustic wood elements it's the perfect kit for scrapping those rural layouts. It's 30% off so you can buy it for $3.50 for a limited time. Hurry over and get it while it's still on sell!

lcc-CountryLiving-preview

Here are a couple of layouts that I've made using it.  This kit was perfect for this picture I took the other day of a field full of fresh rolled hay.

Time & Season

The wordart used in the layout above is from A Touch Of Nature by Jazzy - Words To Delite .  With 20 nature phrases, each on its own PNG file. Just the perfect touch to make all of your nature layouts pop. Can be easily resized and re-colored.  I have used this wordart pack for several different layouts already and I'm sure I'll be using it again in the future.

ATouchOfNature PREVIEW

 

This is Jake, my youngest son's rooster who has turned out to be another one of his babies. He actually posed for me to take this picture. LOL  I did this layout for the Animal Kingdom Challenge over at DSO and hosted by LouCee.  She has a beautiful posting bonus that you get just for playing along. 

Jake

 

With LouCee's generous permission I have this clustered frame used in the layout above as a freebie for you today.  Downloads can be found below the preview.  After you grab the clustered frame be sure and head over to LouCee's blog, where she as an awesome Add-on to this kit to share with you today.  Don't forget to thank her and tell her Kim sent you over.

Country Living Cluster Frame

Download Country Living Clustered Frame here at 4Shared
OR
Download Country Living Clustered Frame here at Mediafire
OR
Download Country Living Clustered Frame here at File Savr

 

I just have to share this news with you while I'm here today, DSO - Digi Scrap Obsession  was looking for a CT (creative team). Being as some of my favorite designers are there and I've been hanging out there since I first starting digi-scrapping, I applied. Well now I'm now on the DSO Creative Team!!  I'm just tickled pink to have been chosen.  And with all the CT's that I'm now on I'm as busy as a stump-tailed cow in fly time (very busy)!! So I need to run as I have lots of goodies waiting for me to play.  I will be back on Friday with another gift for you and news of another that you can find.

Have a scrap-happy day,

Kim

12 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Absolutely fabulous Cluster Frame you did x thanks Kim...
the rooster layout is cute too! heehee! nice pet lol!
We are thinking about getting some Indian Runner ducks...

charlie said...

wow thats an awesome Cluster frame Kim!

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn
Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique cluster

Kristine ♥ said...

Beautiful cluster frame!!! Thanks Kim & congratulations on the DSO's site CT!!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Aisha said...

Beautiful cluster frame, thanks for sharing.
hugs... Aisha

Mumure said...

Gorgeous cluster!!I absolutely love it!!!
Thank you so much for sharing :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Beautiful cluster! Thank you!

clubiani said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful frame!

tiggconn said...

Love this cluster frame! Thanks for sharing.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this gorgeous cluster frame!