Friday, August 21, 2009

Layout Shares and Template Freebie

I'm back with some more layouts to share today.  I've had the pleasure of playing with a beautiful kit - Timeless Beauty by Andrea Dickinson. This kit has grungy, distressed papers that have a vintage feel. The pearls, flowers and bows will beautifully compliment your photos - old or new. I've used it on both old and new photos and loved the outcome of both. 

First I'd like to show you the preview of this beautiful kit.

ad-TimelessBeauty

 

This first layout is using old pictures of both sets of my grandparents when they were young, back before either of my parents were born. All of my grandparents have passed away now and I cherish this layout.  I did this one for the scraplift challenge over at DSO, hosted by LouCee.  It is a scraplift of Pool Time by Imgdonahue.

AlwaysTreasured

I also used word art from Scrapbooking Delites by Jazzy. I re-colored the word art to match the layout. Also cut it apart, placing part of it at the top and part at the bottom.

LR_SCRAPBOOKINGDELITES_PREVIEW

 

This next layout, was also made using Timeless Beauty.  I used a new picture in this one, taken at my oldest son's wedding on Valentines Day of this year. 

Love is something eternal

The word art used in this one was also by Jazzy, from the Wise Words word art.  It  is a collection of quotes by van Gogh made into Word Art phrases.  They can easily be re-colored and resized. Any one of them will add a special sentiment to your layouts or other craft projects I cut the word art apart and re-colored it to place it the way I have in this layout.

lr_WiseWords_Wordart_Preview

 

Today's freebie for you is a template that I made from my second layout above. It comes in your choice of PSP or PSD formats. And each download contains one each, 12x12, 8.5x11, and 6x4 inches templates.  Download from you choice of three different places.

KS_BlogTemplate14_preview 

Download Blog Template 14 in PSP format here at 4Shared
Download Blog Template 14 in PSD format here at 4Shared
OR
Download Blog Template 14 in PSP format here at Mediafire
Download Blog Template 14 in PSD format here at Mediafire
OR
Download Blog Template 14 in PSP format here at File Savr
Download Blog Template 14 in PSD format here at File Savr

 

Have a scrap - happy day,

Kim

 

5 comments:

txbubbles said...

Gorgeous LO's and a terrific template!
Have a great weekend!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Judy said...

Thanks for the great templates. Think I've commented before that I love that you give the templates in 3 different sizes.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

nancypinct said...

You did a beautiful page with this kit. Thank you for sharing the template with me. Love it!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 22, 2009. Thanks again.