Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Layout Shares

I just had to pop in and share these layouts that I just finished with you. They are both made using Loryn from the Friend Series by Kim Broedelet it is a very versatile kit, and could be used for lots of different layouts. 

kb_loryn

 

And wordart from Rainbow Words by Jazzy, this set is all about color.  Sure to give your layout that little extra pop!

lr_RainbowWords_Wordart_PREVIEW

 

Here is the first layout, a little girl who reminds me of the color yellow, she is so full of happiness, and joy, like a ray of sunshine. 

I Am Yellow

This second layout is of my DH and I, a picture I have scrapped before. One of the many good things about digi-scrapping - you can reuse pictures and designs. 

Color Me...happily in love

Remember both Loryn and Rainbow Words can both be found in the store at Digi Scrap Obsession along with lots of other fantastic designs by lots of great designers.

 

And while I'm here I want to show you a couple of sneak peeks of what Kristine of Designs By Kristine has coming up this week!

First is Taylor's Gift which will be in the store on Wednesday -August 26th.  Trust me this is a gorgeous kit, you will want to check it out! Contains some of my favorite colors.

TaylarsGiftSneakPeek

 

And second is Soul Sister which will be in the store on Friday - August 28. Another fantastic kit by Kristine. You don't want to miss either of these!

SoulSisterSneakPeek

 

I will be back Wednesday with a layout using Taylor's Gift and will try to have a freebie for you then as well.

Have a scrap-happy day,

Kim

 

 

0 comments: