Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beaded Heart Dangle

I'm back with another layout using Up Up and Away by Charlie's Digiscraps. I love this kit, it is so perfect for both the layouts of the boys and men in our lives.  In this layout I used both pictures of my sons as children and as the grown young men they are now.  The layout is linked to the gallery at DSO for full credits.

Wings

 

 

The freebie I've made for you today was made using Pretty Pinks CU by LouCee Creations.  I finally found some time and had a play with these and created this beaded heart dangle for you.

KS_BeadedHeartDangle_pre

Download the Beaded Heart Dangle here at 4Shared
OR
Download the Beaded Heart Dangle here at Mediafire
OR
Download the Beaded Heart Dangle here at File Savr

 

Have a scrap-happy evening,

Kim

 

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

LouCeeCreations said...

Oooh, very pretty kim ;0)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Kim,
Thank you very much for this beautiful heart !
C from Paris :)

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

I love the layout with it's lovely wordart and now and then photos. It is beautiful!!
Thank too for the lovely heart and beads dangle.
I hope the allergies get a bit better soon..fingers crossed!!
have a great weekend.

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you so much for the heart and beads dangle. Your creations are always so beautiful.

clubiani said...

thanks for this beautiful freebie!