Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bundle of Joy - Baby Girl

I've been playing with Bundle of Joy - Baby Girl by Melanie Ann Designs. Such a sweet and adorable kit for scrapping the new little girls in your family. 

melc_BundleofJoy-Girl

Here are a couple of layouts that I've made using it.  This first one shows one of my granddaughters with my DH's hand showing how small she was.  She looked like a little doll.

Small  Beginnings

 

I also used Sweet Baby Word Art by Jazzy's Words To Delite in both of these layouts, the one above and the one below.  These are fabulous for giving your layout that little extra WOW.

LR__sweetbabyWordart_Preview

 

This next layout shows four of my granddaughters as babies. Three of these four were named after me. (Big Smile)

With Every Babys Birth

 

I also used a great set of starter templates, Templates Set 1 by Andrea Dickinson in the above layout.   Great for starting your layout, then you add whatever elements that you want.

ad-template set1

 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layouts. Have a scrap-happy day,

Kim

 

2 comments:

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Wonderful templates and your pages are beautiful as usual!!
I have something for you on my blog. Drop by and have a look.

LindaJD said...

Beautiful layouts Kim, that kit is so cute too!! must check the tmplates out they are great, anything to make life easier will do for me :-)
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog :-)
Take Care
Hugs - Linda