Saturday, September 19, 2009

I've been digiscrapping

I've been playing with the most sweet and adorable baby boy kit, Bundle of Joy - Baby Boy by Melanie Ann Designs. 

BundleofJoy-Boy

Along with these fantastic templates for a fast and easy way to scrap a brag book size layout.  Scrap-in-a-Flash Brag Book templates  also by Melanie Ann Designs.

melc_Scrap-in-a-Flash-BBTemplates

Here are two layouts that I've made using them.  All of my layouts are linked to the gallery for full credits.

Drew

On this second one I used the Photolays - The Months by Bunny Cates, that I told you about a few post back. I love these for recording the date on a layout.

Baby  Brother

 

Jazzy has three fabulous new word art packs in the store at DSO, to help make your layouts really pop!  Want to see what they are?

lr_ForeverAndADay_WordArt_Preview

lr_Homeschool_Wordart_Preview

LanguagesOfLove

 

I've had a chance to play with a couple of them. I need some pictures so that I can play with the Home School, anyone have some they want to share with me to scrap?

Here is a layout that I've made using the Languages of Love Word Art.

ILoveYou2

I used a template by Jennifer Schmitt in the above layout,  And a beautiful kit by LouCee Creations called Freshly Picked, the background is from the Freshly Picked Add-On by LouCee Creations ( a freebie) .  Here is a preview of Freshly Picked, so you can see for yourself how beautiful this kit is.

Freshly Picked

 

And here is a layout that I made using the Forever and a Day Word Art and the kit Lizbeth by LPand3dogs Designs, that I told you about a few post back.

I_Love_You

 

I'll be back on Monday with a freebie for you. Now I'm off to watch one of my favorite older movies of Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore - Ghost.

 

Kim

1 comments:

txbubbles said...

Great pages, Kim!
Big hugs,
Vicki