Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I made LOTD

Thank you all who have left me well wishes for my aching back.  It is feeling a little better today, more tolerable at least.

I just wanted to pop in and let all you know about this little bonus deal that Charlie Digiscrap's has going on for the Up Up Away kit.  You can read more about it on her blog in this post.

sh-uua-bonus

 

I also wanted to share a couple of layouts that I made with a new kit by Carena's Designs called Autumn Leisure. She has also created some beautiful clusters,  which you can buy separately or as a bundle which contains the full kit, the clusters, and 2 12x12 inch quick pages.  The bundle can be found here at DDR,  here at Digitals, or here at GDS.

autumn_leisure_bundle_MED

Here are the layouts that I've made with it. 

Autumn Leisure

This second one won LOTD today over at Digitals! I'm truly honored!  Isn't Kentucky a beautiful state?

Kentucky Splendor

 

 

I'm still looking for some pictures to scrap with a home schooling theme, if anyone has any they would like to share with me.

Have a scrap-happy day,

Kim

 

2 comments:

charlie said...

wow that layout is amazing Kim..beautiful clustering :)

Carena said...

Awesome and congrats on LOTD at Digitals - A great honour especially as they have such alot of layouts uploaded every day.