Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moody Blues Layouts

I have a couple of layouts that I've made using Moody Blues by Diana Heuser of Legacy4Life that I'd like to show you today. This kit was so much fun to play with its full of soft golds, beiges and blues. 

L4L_MoodyBlues_Preview

 

This first layout is of my boys when they were much younger, Oh how I miss those days! Now both are grown with families of their own.  I did this layout in Photo Shop CS2, I'm bound and determined to learn to make them in it, now that I have that program.  Thanks so much for all of your help Kristine and Vicki on helping me to learn to make shadows in PS. And the links to the great tutorials. It is greatly appreciated my dear friends.

Little Boys

Also used in this layout above of my Little Boys (when they were such) LOL  I used a word art from Little Boys Word Art by Jazzy's Words To Delite

LR_LITTLEBOYS_WORDART_PREVIEW

and a template from Open Spaces Set 2 by Bunny Cates. All of these products can be found in the store at Digi Scrap Obsession or by clicking on the image title or previews.

bsc-temps-openspaces-002

 

 

This second layout was made for September '09 Days Gone By challenge at DSO, and also done in PS.   Which like I've mentioned in the past, sometimes I end up with a layout that I really like that I might not have done if not for the challenge. This layout is one such as that.  Thanks for the challenge Dawn!   And for the idea for the layout Charlie!! After seeing her layout titled RIP for the same challenge I knew the direction that I wanted to go with my layout. 

A Hear tNever Forgets

Moody Blues by Diana Heuser of Legacy4Life was also used in this second layout above, along with a clipping mask from  Mask Collection 2 by Charlie's Digiscraps.  Again both can be found in the the store at Digi Scrap Obsession or by clicking on the image title or previews.

MaskCollection2

 

And if you haven't heard yet I'm having a give-away for a coupon for a FREE 5x7 inch photo book from Shutterfly to one lucky reader!  You can read more about it and sign up in this past post located here.

 

Have a fantastic day,

Kim

1 comments:

Di at Legacy4Life said...

Love what you did with the kit Kim. They look fabulous.

Hugs