Sunday, September 6, 2009

More from the PU Grab Bags Plus another template

Hi,I hope that your labor day weekend is going good. I'm back today with more layouts made with some of the Personal Use Grab Bags that can be found at DSO for only $3.00 a piece.  But the time to get them is running out ,the sale ends on September 11, so you better hurry to grab these up at that price. A big hello to Darla who let me know that she went to DSO and  promptly bought just about every grab bag, after reading my last post. I know that you will be having a lot of fun with these and got a great buy!! 

First today I'd like to share a couple of layouts that I made using Jazzy's Personal Use Grab Bag

lr_PUBag_ Preview 

and a beautiful kit by Charlie's Digiscraps - In Memory of... 

sh-inmemoryof 

In this first layout I also used Year of Moments Accessory Pack 2 by Bunny Cates.

bsc-yom-ipack-jan11-PREVIEW

A Mask is a great way to use a picture that you think is un-useable. Some of these older pictures have really taken a beating but are very much cherished.  This is my DH's mother and her brother and sisters, with their Mother, all in this picture have passed away, with the last, his aunt, passing away on August 31 2009.

Stevens

This layout was also made using Jazzy's Personal Use Grab Bag and a background from In Memory of... by Charlie Digiscraps.  This is my Mom as a baby with her parents, another cherished older picture.

I Remember Well

Here is another layout that I made using In Memory of ... by Charlie's Digiscraps again. I did this layout for the September desktop challenge over at DSO. Which is hosted by Charlie, and she has a beautiful posting bonus that you get just for playing along, plus the template!  With all the grandchildren that we now have I need help remembering birthdays. LOL  So I used buttons for the birthdays of our children and grandchildren that fall in this month.

KS_SeptemberDesktop

 

And here is another layout that I made using the Year of Moments Accessory Pack 2 by Bunny Cates.  My DH and I a few years ago enjoying the snow.  Everything in this layout but the picture and my title and journaling can be found in this pack.

Snow Much

 

Next are a couple of more layouts using the Personal Use Grab Bag by LouCeeCreations

lcc-grabbagpreview 

This is a picture from my Mom's surprise birthday party this year. My baby sister made this cake herself.  Good job Sis!

Happy Birthday Nanny

In this next layout I also used one of the templates from Open Spaces Two by Bunny Cates.  Being a template junkie myself, I love these templates both sets one and two.  They are fantastic!!

Open Spaces Two

beach_sandsationaltime

And here is another one using Open Spaces Two by Bunny Cates , the Deon Sampler Freebie by Kim Broedelet - a past freebie on KimB's blog, along with the wordart that I gave as a freebie a couple of post back, from a song by Rascal Flatts..  If you missed it you can still find it here.

Broken Road

 

And here is yet another layout that I made using the Personal Use Grab Bag by LPand3dogs Designs and word art from Little Boys Word Art by Jazzy. This is my youngest son when he was a little boy. And he truly was everywhere! LOL 

 Boys Are Everywhere

 

To find all of  these fantastic grab bags and more just go here or click this ad for the sale.  This is one sale that you don't want to miss out on!!

bagweek4 

 

But before you go I have another template freebie for you. It is available in PSP or PSD formats, and comes with one each - 12x12, 8.511, and 6x4 inches.

KS_Template16_preview4blog

Download Template 16 in PSP format here at 4Shared
Download Template 16 in PSD format here at 4Shared
OR
Download Template 16 in PSP format here at Mediafire
Download Template 16 in PSD format here at Mediafire
OR
Download Template 16 in PSP format here at File Savr
Download Template 16 in PSD format here at File Savr

 

I really liked this labor day quote and wanted to share it with you all before I go.

Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold.  But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow. 
~Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I'd Like to Give to You

have a fantastic rest of the labor day weekend,

Kim

10 comments:

Judy said...

My goodness, how busy you've been doing all those layouts. Love what you've done especially the older photos.

And of course thanks for your great templates.

Michele said...

Thanks! I really need to use these templates more often! My last name is also Stevens. Too funny. :-)

Michele said...

Thanks! I really need to use these templates more often! My last name is also Stevens. Too funny. :-)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

ScrappyFairy said...

I love your templates. Thank you so much for them.

Kim B said...

Kim, these LO's are AWESOME!! Just popping in to say a THANK YOU for your wonderful work and pimping at the moment too- it's really appreciated!!

Big hugs

Jazzy said...

Hello my friend..love all the beautiful laYouts you've done..thanks for making my word art look so good..Thanks for the templates, they are awesome...hope you and your family have a safe and happy Labor Day..I'm going to spend my day on the couch watchin a law and order marathon..one of my favorite shows..LOL

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

txbubbles said...

Wonderful LO's, Kim!
MWAH!,
Vicki

nelson said...

Thank you . To all participant, please have a look at our updated contest post.
more templates easy to download