Friday, September 18, 2009

News of freebies

Congratulations to Photomama the winner of the coupon for a 5x7 inch soft photo book from Shutterfly!  I will be sending you the coupon to the email address that you left for me shortly. 

Shutterfly-book-winner

Now I have loads of news to share with you. I've joined another CT, Charlie's Digiscraps!! I've been a fan of her work for sometime now , so I'm really excited to get to be on her creative team.  Her store can be found here at DSO. 

She has this great Santa Sampler CU Bag - 15 Christmas inspired Commercial Use items at the bargain price of $1.50! This bag is available at the Digiscrap Vault here for a LIMITED TIME only!  If you want a hint at what's inside I've made you a freebie using some pieces from this bag. You will find it at the end of this post. 

sh-santasampler

Charlie also has a freebie kit for you here on her blog.

sh-angelkisses

 

 

Loucee Creations has a beautiful CU pack in the store too - Pretty Pinks ! You can get it for $1.50 for a limited time.   I haven't had a chance to play with these yet but hope too over the weekend. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to play with them!

lcc-prettypinks

Loucee also has a freebie kit for you here on her blog.

Manoman_preview

 

 

Kristine has a gorgeous freebie for you today on her blog.

DbyK_Taylar'sGift_WalletAlbum

 

And now my freebie for you today, made using pieces from Charlie's Santa Sampler CU Bag .  Christmas in September Frame Cluster, downloads are below the preview

KS_CinSFrame_pre 

Download Christmas in September Frame here at 4Shared
OR
Download Christmas in September Frame here at Mediafire
OR
Download Christmas in September Frame here at File Savr

 

Have a scrapping happy weekend,

Kim

3 comments:

Photomama said...

I am so excited about this wonderful gift....
I never win anything - (until now)

Thank You so much...!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 07:41pm, NY 09:41pm] - 19 Sep [UK 02:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.