Saturday, October 24, 2009

Candy Christmas

Just when I was beginning to think I had lost my mojo, and that I might never scrap again. I received  a funtastic RAK from Kim Broedelet aka KimB called Candy Christmas! Full of candy, sprinkles, snow, cute elements it is such a joy to play with. Perfect for those kiddy moments and fun whimsy Christmas cards.

kb-CandyChristmas

 

Here is a layout that I made using it . I had fun making this cute and sweet page.

OneMagicChristmas_sm

I also used word art from Christmas Words by Jazzy's Words To Delite

LR_Christmas_Words_Preview

 

Hop on over to the store at DSO to pick up Candy Christmas and Christmas Words along with several fabulous products.  Tell them I sent ya.

Kim[5]

1 comments:

Jazzy said...

Wow I would say you sure had your mojo back..that layout is so cute and so fun..love the sled full of gifts and the little girl..love the scenery you created with the kit..that kit is fabulous thanls for using and showing my wordart..hope you are still getting better and can talk now.hope that stuff is not contageous over the net you and kimb had it at the same time!! take care and have a good weekend.