Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kristine's Birthday Par-tay

I just had to pop in and let you all know about this fabulous sale.  Kristine  is having a birthday on October 11!!  And to celebrate she has put ALL of her products on sale for 43% off for the month of October!  She also put a bunch of stuff in the Retiring section too and they will be gone forever on Nov 1st!! So hurry over to her store and get these fantastic products while you still can.

DbyK-OctBdayAd

 

Wanna see some of my favorite kits by Kristine?  This first was named for me!!

DbyK_ColorsOfKim-prev

Here is a layout that I made using it.

Kim

 

 

And this one named for Kristine herself.

DbyK_Kristine-prev

And a layout that I made using it

Adorable

 

 

Here is another favorite of mine

DbyK_TaylarsGift-prev

And a layout that I made with it

Girl Thing

 

I could go on and on showing you my favorites but to tell the truth I like ALL of the products that Kristine has!! So just hop on over to her store and pick up your favorites while the sale is going on. 

Kim

 

2 comments:

Carol B said...

:-)

Kristine ♥ said...

Wow you are an awesome pimp!!! Get that girl a feathered hat!!! ROFL!!

Thanks so much Kim for all your hard work! I sure do appreciate it!!!