Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Computer!

I’m so excited, my new computer came in yesterday!! Now I’m trying to get it set back up with all my must haves so that I can get back to digi-scrapping.  Can you tell I like purple? LOL And have a long way to go in getting everything installed on it.  I’ve got PSP X2 installed again but can’t find the product number for my PS CS2 so I’m not sure yet if I will be able to re-install it or not. I deleted all of this off of the old computer so DH can use if for games. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to wish that I had waited before doing that. Oh well sometimes we make mistakes and then we learn from them. 

new computer

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I have created  a kit for Scrapbook Flair it is a freebie called Music Fusion Collection and you can find the downloads for it  here.  I’m sorry but I didn’t have a chance to make a preview of it for you.  But you can see previews and download all or parts of it here at Scrapbook Flair.

 

Have a great week !

Kim[5]

 

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Yay!!!! She got it!!!! Good for you!!!!! Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Michele said...

Love the new comp!!!

I saw the email from Scrapbook Flair about the music kit and thought I needed to go download. I didn't even notice that it was your kit, so now I know I DEFINITELY need to go download it!!! Thanks!