Friday, October 9, 2009

Night Fall

This post will be short as I'm having computer problems. I wanted to let you know about this beautiful FREEBIE that Kristine has for you on her blog today.





Here is a layout that I've made using this kit. The word art I used is also a FREEBIE by Bethany, you can find it on her blog here.




Kristine has allowed me to create this quick page from my layout to share with you as today's FREEBIE!



Download Night Fall Quick Page here at 4Shared
OR
Download Night Fall Quick Page here at Mediafire
OR
Download Night Fall Quick Page here at File Savr


When you finish here be sure and pop by Kristine's blog for the complete kit!!
Have a fantastic weekend.

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Cindyrelly said...

Oooh, this is pretty :) Lovin the Purple... Thank You!

Kristine ♥ said...

Thanks so much Kim for everything!!! Here's hoping the new machine comes soon!! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Oct [LA 09:32pm, NY 11:32pm] - 10 Oct [UK 04:32am, OZ 02:32pm] ).