Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Soft Whisper

I've been playing with a beautiful kit by Kim Broedelet called Soft Whisper.





I absolutely love this kit and even with my computer problems I've created four layouts using this kit already! This first layout is of my grandparents long ago.



These next three layouts were all made using the kit Soft Whisper and Scrap Quick Templates both by Kim Broedelet. I purchased these templates during Kim's recent sale and have so enjoyed playing with them as well as this lovely kit.



I did this first layout for the October '09 Altered Photo challenge over at DSO. I used a PSP script called Color Pop (no longer available) by Bunny Cates to brighten the colors in the round picture. Can you tell how much she enjoyed her first birthday cake? hehehe



My youngest son and his daughter my lovely granddaughter. They have both celebrated birthdays this week. I thank God everyday for all of my beautiful family. And for letting us spend another birthday with Johnny, who we came close to loosing a few months ago.



In this one I also used a FREEBIE word art also by Kim Broedelet called Heart Song Word Art. This is my oldest son, who is also celebrating his birthday this week, and his lovely bride.




As I said I've been having some bad computer problems. I've expected more from this poor thing then it was meant to give. LOL But in a few days everything will be OK and I'll be able to scrap and design as much as I want. Yippee!! I will be back with a FREEBIE for you on Friday, October 9th at 12:02 AM CST. Pre-published because I'm not sure if this will let me write the post then. If I go missing for a few days everyone will know why, but I will be back soon better than ever!!

Happy Birthday to all family members who are celebrating this week.
Love you all!!

Have a nice day,
Kim

2 comments:

Kim B said...

OMG- you sure scrapped up a storm with this kit Kim! These are STUNNING, I left some love in the gallery- but WOW GF!! Thanks soo soo much!

good luck with the PC- ouch, I soooo know what it feels like- mines getting the STICK me's at the moment too- hahahahahahahaha
Just wish they would run perfect forever huh?- lol

BIG HUGS

txbubbles said...

Love all of these gorgeous LO's Kim! But I have to admit, the Birthday Cake page is my favorite, this is one of your best pages EVER! Great clustering and layering!
Big hugs,
Vicki