Saturday, October 10, 2009

True Love

I just wanted to pop in quick this morning and tell you about a new kit that Charlie's Digiscraps has in the store. True Love is a richly textured kit, inspired by the "True Blood" series and romance.





It is perfect for scrapping those love layouts or any occasion. Here are a couple of layouts that I've made using True Love. This first one is my hubby and I so happy together.



In this first layout above I also used word art from the Tiny Love Notes by Jazzy's Words To Delite. In which you will find 20 tiny love phrases, which are words of love suitable for everyone, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, children. They can easily be resized and re-colored to match your layout. As you can tell from my layout.





And this one I just love this smile, makes me wonder what she has been up to. LOL You go Anna!




In the second layout I used a template by Kimberkatt Scraps and the font I used is CutiePatootie by Matahati Designs.


I'm still having computer problems, I think it is just worn out. I've expected it to do much more than it was equipped to do. Hubby has ok'd me getting a new one which will be designed to do the things that I want it to do. Yippee!!! So maybe soon I will have some new freebies for you! In the meantime if you missed yesterday's FREEBIE you can find it in this post.


Have a great weekend,

0 comments: