Saturday, October 3, 2009

Warm Blessings

I've been playing with a beautiful kit - Warm Blessings by Andrea Dickinson.  Another kit with beautiful Autumn colors.

Warm Blessings

Here is a layout that I made using this beautiful kit, in memory of my youngest DS's fur-baby Rufus.  The poem I used is by John Quealy.  The layout is linked to see the full credits.

Message For My Master

And here is another I made for the October '09 Animal Kingdom challenge over at DSO.  This layout is also linked for full credits.

Howl-o-ween

I used another template from Templates Set 1 by Andrea Dickinson in the above layout.  

TemplatesSet1

 

I need to run now, I have so much to do in real life today.  Hope I get a chance to scrap some more later tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

Kim

0 comments: