Monday, August 1, 2011

Long Time Gone!

I’d like to say a big thank you for all that have came by and left messages checking on me. There has been so much going on in my life that I haven’t had time for scrapping at all. First the chronic pain that I have.  The big “C” cancer has hit my my family hard as well. They are still fighting this hard battle.  Plus deaths of close family members and friends, it seems like it is just one thing after another.

The other day I was looking through some of the digiscrap pages that I had made in the past and thought I would like to give it another try. So I swung by the color challenge over at DSO hosted by Kristine. I loved the colors and found a beautiful kit by Kimb's Designs called Sweetly U, and I had a play with it. In the first layout below I also used a template by Carena’s Designs

Sweet Phillicia_sm

 

Sweet_sm

I also ran across some wordart by Bethany that fit these pictures perfectly so I had a play with it too. The kit used here is another freebie by Kimb's Designs called Spirit Wild Child Addon. I loved it so much that now I think I am going to go and find the full kit in her store.

Mudlicious_sm

Not bad for the first layouts in close to two years, I don’t think. Now I’m going to have to go and see what is new and catch up on things. Maybe do a few more layouts, and hopefully get my mojo back and be able to create something to share with you all.  Have a nice day and thanks again for stopping by.

2 comments:

Digital Paradise said...

Hi Kim
This is Latte Dah. Hope you remember me. Its been a couple of years for me as well. I still have my blog Scrappin A Latte http://lattedahdesignz.blogspot.com/ but I started a new one too called Digital Paradise. Stop by and check it out.
http://tracyinparadise.blogspot.com/

loucee said...

OMW! so glad that you are all right! and nice to see you back on the scene hun xx
A lot has happened in 2 years, which I'm sure you'll realise when you start surfing the digi sites!